Terminal Unit Forano BS
The unit is used to withdraw compressed gases and vacuum from a central medical gas supply system in accordance with EN ISO 7396–1; integration of plugs and medical appliances with plug-in connections in line with BS 5682. The Forano terminal unit complies with the requirements of ENISO 9170–1.
- Two-part construction: gas-specific basic block and socket unit
- Sophisticated design: all-metal actuator with laser labelling; front panel with wavy lines and diaphragm ring
- Easy installation and servicing: cartridge with sealing elements, replacement possible without blocking the station
- Unique marking: gas-type labelling – laser labelling: chemical symbol + German + English; colour coding: in line with ISO32
- Technical Data
Inlet: 8 mm copper pipe Operating pressure: 400 kPa to 500 kPa (overpressure) – compressed gases
< 60 kPa (absolute pressure) – vacuum
Depth: 72 mm
- Forano BS surface mounting – rear part
FORANO, O2, surface installation, type BS 903.340 FORANO, MA-4, surface installation, type BS 903.341 FORANO, VAC, surface installation, type BS 903.342 FORANO, N2O, surface installation, type BS 903.343 FORANO, MA-7, surface installation, type BS 903.344 FORANO, O2/N2O, surface installation, type BS 903.347
All front parts for terminal unit Forano BS, ISO32 colour coding, can be found here.