Terminal Unit Forano BS
CONCEALED / HOLLOW WALL INSTALLATION
The unit is used to withdraw compressed gases and vacuum from a central medical gas supply system in accordance with EN ISO 7396–1; integration of plugs and medical appliances with plug-in connections in line with BS 5682. The Forano terminal unit complies with the requirements of ENISO 9170–1.
- Two-part construction: gas-specific basic block and socket unit
- Sophisticated design: all-metal actuator with laser labelling; front panel with wavy lines and diaphragm ring
- Easy installation and servicing: cartridge with sealing elements, replacement possible without blocking the station
- Unique marking: gas-type labelling – laser labelling: chemical symbol + English; colour coding: in line with ISO32
- TECHNICAL DATA
Input: 8 mm copper pipe Operation pressure: 400 kPa to 500 kPa (overpressure) – compressed gases
< 60 kPa (absolute pressure) – vacuum
- Forano Concealed / Hollow-Wall – Rear Part
Forano, O2, concealed / hollow wall, type BS 903.350 Forano, MA-4, concealed / hollow wall, type BS 903.351 Forano, VAC, concealed / hollow wall, type BS 903.352 Forano, N2O, concealed / hollow wall, type BS 903.353 Forano, MA-7, concealed / hollow wall, type BS 903.354 Forano, O2/N2O, concealed / hollow wall, type BS 903.357
(front part has to be ordered separately)
All front parts for terminal unit Forano DIN, neutral or DIN EN ISO 5359 colour coding, can be found here.
Front / wave screen to cover the built-in variant UP/HW 903.258 Front / wave screen to cover the built-in variant UP/HW (sales unit = 6 pcs.) UP/HW (sales unit = 6 pcs.) 903.259