Terminal Unit Forano DIN
The unit is used to withdraw compressed gases and vacuum from a central medical gas supply system in accordance with DIN EN ISO 7396-1; integration of plugs and medical appliances with plug-in connections in line with DIN 13260-2. The Forano terminal unit complies with the requirements of DIN EN ISO 9170-1.
- Two-part construction: gas-specific basic block and connector mounting
- Sophisticated design: all-metal actuator with laser labelling, front panel with wavy lines and diaphragm ring
- Easy installation and servicing: cartridge with sealing elements, replacement possible without blocking the station
- Unique marking: gas-type labelling – laser labelling: chemical symbol + German + English, colour coding: neutral or in line with DIN EN ISO 5359
- Technical Data
Inlet: 8 mm copper pipe Operating pressure: 400 kPa to 500 kPa (overpressure) – compressed gases
< 60 kPa (absolute pressure) – vacuum
Depth: 72 mm
- Forano surface mounting – rear part
FORANO, O2, surface mounting, type DIN 903.240 FORANO, AIR, surface mounting, type DIN 903.241 FORANO, VAC, surface mounting, type DIN 903.242 FORANO, N2O, surface mounting, type DIN 903.243 FORANO, CO2, surface mounting, type DIN 903.245 FORANO, special gas, surface mounting, type DIN 903.246
All front parts for terminal unit Forano DIN, neutral or DIN EN ISO 5359 colour coding, can be found here.