Terminal Unit Forano DIN
INSTALLATION IN CEILING PENDANTS
The unit is used to withdraw compressed gases and vacuum from a central medical gas supply system in line with DIN EN ISO 7396-1; integration of plugs and medical appliances with plug-in connections in line with DIN 13260-2. The Forano terminal unit complies with the requirements of DIN EN ISO 9170-1.
- Two-part construction: gas-specific basic block and connector mounting
- Sophisticated design: all-metal actuator with laser labelling
- Easy installation and servicing: cartridge with sealing elements, replacement possible without blocking the station
- Unique marking: gas-type labelling – laser labelling: chemical symbol + German + English, colour coding: neutral or in line with DIN EN ISO 5359.
- Technical Data
Inlet: 6/8 mm barbed hose connector Operating pressure: 400 kPa to 500 kPa (overpressure) – compressed gases
< 60 kPa (absolute pressure) – vacuum
- Forano DIN for INSTALLATION IN CEILING PENDANTS
Forano, O2, DVE,, type DIN / AGA / NF 903.230 Forano, AIR, DVE, type DIN / AGA / NF 903.231 Forano, VAC, DVE, type DIN / AGA / NF 903.232 Forano, N2O, DVE, type DIN / AGA / NF 903.233 Forano, CO2, DVE, type DIN / AGA / NF 903.235 Forano, special gas, DVE, type DIN 903.236
Front part has to be ordered separately!
All front parts for terminal unit Forano DIN, neutral or DIN EN ISO 5359 colour coding, can be found here.